For the purposes of these guidelines, instruction and instruction related activities include but are not limited to classes, class labs, workshops, studios, office hours, review sessions, mentoring, and advising.
The following recommendations apply to instructional settings:
- Face coverings must be worn regardless of vaccination status, unless granted an OAE accommodation.
- At minimum, continue to adhere to all state, county, and University guidelines.
- Frequent hand hygiene is strongly encouraged.
- Clean shared workspaces and equipment between use.
- Health Check completion is required prior to participating in any instructional activity.
Faculty and departments with questions regarding specific spaces should contact their appropriate school facility director for more information. Canopies will continue to be used for instruction and instructional related activities, but the use will be expanded for other essential activities as availability allows. General reservation requests may be submitted through 25Live. Full instructions can be found here: How to Submit a 25Live Request. For questions about the canopies as the School of Business, Law School, and School of Medicine please contact the appropriate office.