Music Related Recommendations
In alignment with Santa Clara County Public Health Order (dated 2/28/2022), the following are music-related recommendations until further notice (effective March 2):
|Face Covering, Instrument Covering, and Physical Distancing Requirements for classroom environments.
Classroom environment is defined as any instance in which academic credit is earned.
- Performers are urged to wear their face coverings to the greatest extent possible.
- Face coverings are optional for performers (including singers) while actively performing or practicing.
- If face coverings are not worn, performers must maintain at least six feet of physical distance from attendees and employees and are encouraged to maintain as much distance from other unmasked performers as possible.
- If face coverings are removed, performers must maintain at least 6 ft of distance from attendees and employees. They are encouraged to maintain as much distance from other unmasked performers as possible.
- Attendees and employees must remain masked while attending or working at the performance except when another exception applies.
|Face Covering, Instrument Covering, and Physical Distancing Requirements for shared non-classroom indoor environment and group outdoor activity
- For fully vaccinated and unvaccinated persons, face coverings and instrument coverings are optional. No physical distancing requirement.
- For unvaccinated employees, face coverings are strongly recommended. No physical distancing requirement.
|Personal Indoor Environment
||All instruments and voice allowed in private residential space if the door remains closed to prevent aerosol spread.