COVID-19 Testing for Researchers
COVID-19 Testing for School of Medicine
COVID-19 viral testing (mid-nasal swab) will be available for non-patient-facing faculty and staff in the School of Medicine who are currently working on campus.
Please note that testing for the clinical staff (e.g. physicians) is coordinated through the SHC OH-TEC, reachable at 650-497-9595.
Testing Dates at 484 Oak Road:
- Tuesday, August 18, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 19, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Thursday, August 20, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Friday, August 21, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Additional dates and times to be added on a week-to-week basis.
Location and Instructions
Testing is located at 484 Oak Road, in the white tents outside of the EH&S building. (https://goo.gl/maps/xMqV56fzAFfZmh2a9)
There is parking available in the Searsville lot, on Oak Rd, and, to a limited extent, in the lot at 484 Oak. Please allow time for parking and walking to the site.
- Please note that the tents are walk-up and not drive-thru.
- Bring your Stanford University photo ID card with you
- Please wear a face covering and maintain 6 feet from those around you
Obtaining your COVID-19 Test Results
You will be informed via email that your lab results are available within 2-3 days of the test; the lag time is dependent upon lab volume. These results will be accessible in your Stanford Employee Health Portal at myohc.stanford.edu.
If you have questions, please contact the SUOHC via phone: 650-725-5308 or (preferred) email: email@example.com.