Service Vendor Expectations
*** Effective 3/3/2022:
ALL VENDORS AND THEIR PERSONNEL:
- Must follow the Cal/OSHA standard, Title 8 CCR 3205 (i.e., health symptoms monitoring).
- Vendor personnel must adhere to the Stanford travel requirements, as posted on: https://healthalerts.stanford.edu/covid-19/travelers/.
Service vendors must maintain COVID-19 safety management practices consistent with Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention requirements (Title 8 CCR 3205) when working in Stanford buildings. To ensure a safe vendor experience, departments/ building managers must follow the instructions below, including confirmation that the vendor completes the Service Vendor Expectations Checklist for COVID-19 Safety Management form embedded below PRIOR to scheduled work on campus.
Instructions for Department and/or Building Manager:
- Confirm the vendor has completed the Procurement Services contract process.
- Check with your local Finance/ Procurement representative for vendor status.
- It is highly encouraged to select trusted vendors with whom you and/ or colleagues have previously had successful business outcomes.
- Send the Service Vendor Expectations Checklist embedded below to the vendor who must complete and return to you PRIOR TO SCHEDULED WORK ON CAMPUS.
- Contact your department’s Financial/ Procurement administrator for questions and/ or assistance in completing this document.
- Email affected local building occupants to avoid immediate work areas during upcoming vendor work, and post room signage to notify occupants of the work being done and to restrict access as necessary.
- Keep on file for a minimum of 1 year, or through the duration of the service, whichever is longer.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.